Our mission at The Little Potato Company is “To Feed the World, Better.”
Because we believe everyone, everywhere deserves to eat good, healthy food. And it all starts with our little Creamer Potatoes – one of the most economical, energy efficient, and highly nutritious food crops available.
We are a dynamic team that embraces diversity and unique differences, holding every employee in the highest regard, while fostering an award-winning workplace where health, safety and fun combine to create an environment where everyone feels like family.
Come join our rapidly expanding company and help us transform the entire potato industry – one little Creamer at a time!
The primary focus of the Quality Assurance Administrator is to ensure quality related tasks are performed accurately and in a timely manner. This is a Day/Afternoon shift position and temporary for 6 to 8 months.
This position will report to the Quality Assurance Manager and will be based in our Edmonton office.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform required testing and inspection as directed.
- Liaise with other departments as required.
- Review and file production records (hard copies/electronic versions) relating to quality and follow up with appropriate personnel as required.
- Perform finished product testing on aged export inventory. Liaise with the Shipping Department.
- Other duties as assigned (e.g. preparation of Sales samples, QA KPIs).
- Experience in the food industry is preferred.
- Degree in related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication English skills.
- Good computer knowledge and experience (e.g. Microsoft Office – Excel, Word).
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- High attention to detail is required.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- A positive and responsible individual capable of working effectively with limited supervision.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data and communicate findings to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to determine root cause of quality issues and propose corrective actions.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER
If you’re an innovative Leader looking to transform an industry, we want to hear from you. Please submit your information to us at email@example.com
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.